Thursday, September 4, 2014

Vitality VoxBox

Lets get right down to business. I received my second VoxBox from Influenster a couple weeks ago! I was so excited when I found out I was included in the Vitality VoxBox! All the products that I got in the Vitality VoxBox sure helped me get a head start to taking better care of myself. No matter where you are in life there is an item in this Vitality VoxBox that can help you out! 

Some of the products I got in my VoxBox were the Soft Lips Cube, Pure Leaf Iced Tea, Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future, Bikini Ready Energy Gummies, First Degree Advanced Burn Cream, and Playtex Sport Fresh Balance. I was so excited to try these and now that I have, I have to say I am addicted to some of them! So here is my opinion on some of my favorites!

The new Soft Lips Cube was so cute! They where really "thinking outside the stick" with this one! I love the scent of this and it feels pretty good on my lips as well. I do love my Mary Kay Satin Lips but I love the idea of the cube shape.
I also tried Pure Leaf Icd Tea. It was the Sweat Tea flavor. I have gotten several of them since and will continue to get them. Pretty much all I have to say about that! I love the taste of these and I love the fact the are not a ton of calories. I believe the flavor I received was only 160cal for the bottle, not bad in my eyes!
The Bikini Ready Energy Gummies came just in time for me as I am starting a new workout program. As soon as I took them and I could feel my energy level increase. It had a great flavor and I love that I didn't have to swallow a pill. I would defiantly get these again to help boost my energy for all my workouts to come!

These where some of my favorite products I got to try from my Vitality VoxBox! I am so lucky and thankful I was able to try these wonderful products!  If you are looking to live a healthier lifestyle and need some ideas how to get started, try some of these wonderful products! 


No comments:

Post a Comment